Friday, August 12, 2016

Emotional Appreciation Post: Degree Years is Over


Assalamualaikum,
2.04 a.m. Mata takmau pejam sebab dah tidur sepuasnya selama 4 jam petang tadi. Ye tauu, banyak entri tertunggak,cable tak detect phone,terus malas. Haha. Nanti kita up okay, but first let me post this entry . SALAM UiTM already sent their email, alhamdulillah, all praised to Allah The Almighty. All the hard works, efforts, ups and down emotions through the journey especially these 2 final semesters were really paid off. If the grading of convocation cgpa is remain the same, I'm officially grad with First Class Honours. Another self achievement unlocked. Those selempang pink, kita belum berkesempatan nak berjodoh lagi, takpe tengok kawan-kawan pakai pun dah tumpang gembira. And the most important is, to both my parents, this is for you. Thank you for your efforts and love in raising me up even though its hard and tough. Both my parents doesn't have a higher education, but still they managed to provide us with a better education.May Allah bless both of you and lend them longer. ;').

"look into my eyes-you will see
what you mean to me

There's no love like your love
And no other could give more love
There's nowhere unless you're there
All the tine, all the way, yeah

Everything I do, oh I do it for you


I dedicate this song for both of you. Thank you Mak for stay healthy again. The struggle seeing you at your worst health condition during these 2 years and half is slowly killing me inside.And those yang banyak membantu selama perjuangan ini sama ada secara langsung atau tidak, may Allah bless and repay your kindness. 

Tetiba rasa cam ada bawang depan mata. Last but not least, Alhamdulillah, Degree years is over .




No comments: